Tips to Find Good Quality Detox Foot Patches
There is a growing interest in the usage of detox foot patches to detoxify our body among many of us. But with the growing popularity of detox foot patches, the circulation of duplicate foot patches in the market is also on the rise. Just get to know the following tips and choose the high quality detox foot patches with ease.
1. Understand and be clear of the fact that the quality of detox foot patches does not definitely depend on the country in which they are manufactured. Certain websites claim that the detox foot patches from a select list of countries are the best. That’s emphatically not true. The quality just depends on the type of vinegar used, the integrity of the distillation process involved, quality and ratio of the mixture used.
2. Get to know the fact that the type of vinegar does not determine the quality of the patches. Vinegar is used in detox foot patches to enhance the ability of drawing the toxins from your body. Be on the look out of the integrity of the distillation process and the quality of the tree sap used in the manufacture. They prove to be the determinants of the quality.
3. The extra fragrance and scent added to the detox foot patches do not enhance the usefulness of detox foot patches. Beware of the fact that there are sellers of detox foot patches who raise the cost of the patches for the fragrance and smell induced. In such cases you would definitely end up in paying huge sums for the flavors added that in turn do nothing with respect to detoxification.
4. Never purchase the detox foot patches which have a very high percentage of starch or dextrin. Substances like starch are just inactive useless fillers.
5. Let your detox foot patches have a nominal amount of tourmaline. Tourmaline is used to make the feet warm so as to make way for enhanced perspiration. Foot patches with a very high amount of tourmaline just don’t serve the purpose.
6. You pay for what you get. So while you purchase detox foot patches, understand that the cheaper ones often are made up of second grade ingredients.
So before you buy your detox foot patches just keep the following in mind
· Smell the patches and see. If they have the strong smell of vinegar they may not be of very good quality.
· If you see a paper cover wrapped around them instead of cotton or fiber, just don’t go for such patches for they may not be of a very low grade.
· Don’t go in for patches that have flavors added. Its waste of hard earned money.
· Go in for detox foot patches with the right amount of vinegar added.
· If your detox foot patches become too sticky after use it might be because of the low quality ingredients used. Make sure that you are able to quickly remove the accumulated toxins from your feet. If you feel that thee is a need for scrubbing, please understand that the quality of the patches is really not good.